GDAY ALL ! FOR SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Hi Chilliman,
I have already bought some seeds from you (epay)! Great service and a good price - and a nice selection to go with it.
I hope that they grow well, but I will not be planting them for a few months now.

dreamboat

Any of Bent's, Stillmanz or The Hippy Seed Company (Neil's) sauces. I haven't tried Scorpion's yet but I've heard they're really good.

Nice I will chase all of them ! thanx rainbowberry!!:P

I want hot hot sauce to feature!! ( and to taste - I will post reviews ! hint hint ! lol)

Even permission to feature and good communication to work together to develope some new or expand on old !

I have the fruit by the tonne !!!!!!
Most of the hottest varities !

THANX GUYS !:onfire:

I will be stickin around for good ! GET ALL OF your opinions as things progress! which have been priceless !:D

small world.... I grew up in terrigal (dads been there 36 years) but now live up the northern end Rocky Point (near Wyong)

dallas said:
small world.... I grew up in terrigal (dads been there 36 years) but now live up the northern end Rocky Point (near Wyong)

I have a cuz that lives around the coner from you !
I love the crowny on the weekends during summer! Im actually heading up to Stockton beach for a ride this weekend !

ALL CHILLI HEADS !
If you want some good hot chilli seeds give me a bell on website in sig, will offer all THP brothers and sisters 10% discount. + free mix bag.

Hey mate, welcome from fremantle Western Australia...Feel free to check out the website...Just updating it now....Lots of scorpion sauce. Enjoy the hot pepper!

Back