G'day From Perth

Scorpion said:
Dave from Scorpion Chilli here Perthians!!! I'm based in freo...into all the crazy stuff with around 300 plants...come round for beer sometime! Thsi is a great site...ENJOY!

I think we need to arrange a Perth THP meet at your place mate! I'll bring Clampett and bell-end will haveto come too.. I'm sure there's a couple more lurking the board from Perth as well..

Could make an evening/bbq of it!

HA HA HA AH HA HA.
CHEERS ALL YOU HOT HEADS...! "iS THAT RIGHT?"

Today's experiment went another direction from prediction. Ended up with two products from 1 cook sessh.. HHMMMM..! And now it's tucker time, yum!

RingburnDave said:
I think we need to arrange a Perth THP meet at your place mate! I'll bring Clampett and bell-end will haveto come too.. I'm sure there's a couple more lurking the board from Perth as well..

Sounds like a plan ... Im keen as ...beers and chilli..its a tuff life!:mouthonfire:

Hey Scorpion,
Nice web site and the loonies eating Neil's stuff should know better, Ha Ha Ha ha. Family & I get down to Freo most weekends so expect a call soon. Wife eats about 100g a week, puts it on everything except dunny roll

RingburnDave said:

Scorpion said:
Sounds like a plan ... Im keen as ...beers and chilli..its a tuff life!:mouthonfire:

I'll be in on that, got a 7-Pot nearly ripe and needing to be tasted:hell:.

Howdy Perth Bell-end and welcome to the forum. Mad people and a mad paced forum, good stuff.

Micca

Back