G'Day

Hey guys, Hope your tounges are burning!
My name is Scott and i live in N.S.W. Australia, iv'e been a chillie freak for about 5 years now, i am 28 and have two sons, a missus and a dog.

I was introduced to this site by fellow by the name of Neil, he runs a seed company called The hippy seed company, thanks for the lead Neil!;)

My favourite things about chillies are 1. Not many people like them 2. The way they make you feel 3. The way they burn your tounge 3. The way you can spice up any dish with a chillie 4. When you make people suffer after offering a tasting "Nah, it's not THAT hot" i say, then watch their face!! Owned:hell:

My least favourite things about chillies are 1.They are hard to find, at least the real good ones. 2 The way they act in you digestional track 3. Naga gut, you know when you think you are going to die, burn from the stomach out, i hate that one particulary (happened last night)doh!

Thanks for the opportunity to join guys,
Scott

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

You've come to the right place! It's cool that Neil was showing you the way. He's great!

smilie_op_016.gif

Chiliac said:
Hello and welcome from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

You've come to the right place! It's cool that Neil was showing you the way. He's great!

smilie_op_016.gif

Yes he is, we live fairly close together and i had the chance to meet him at a local market, his yellow hab paste and bih paste are just awesome, not to mention the tropical jungle juice, yummo:P

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Greetz mate!

I'm an acolyte of the Rev. ;)

We be spreading the pain to the masses, post haste.
Join us in showing the world that insanely hot peppers CAN be eaten, and enjoyed.

No Fear mate.

Oh...FWIW...

. novocastrian
A person from Newcastle, NSW, Australia, is a Novocastrian.

slainte!

-QS

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

QuadShotz said:
Greetz mate!

I'm an acolyte of the Rev. ;)

We be spreading the pain to the masses, post haste.
Join us in showing the world that insanely hot peppers CAN be eaten, and enjoyed.

No Fear mate.

Oh...FWIW...

slainte!

-QS

I have read a few of your posts and must proclaim that you are a funny s.o.b, also quite quick on the uptake i must say! I am overwhelmed by the insanity and warmth (pun intended) of the crew here!

Even a welcome from defcon HQ,i must be travelling well!

Cheers!

Novacastrian said:
I have read a few of your posts and must proclaim that you are a funny s.o.b, also quite quick on the uptake i must say! I am overwhelmed by the insanity and warmth (pun intended) of the crew here!

Cheers!

Thank you sir, I try.

I'm an irregular of the highest order.. ;)

Wait until he hands ya a Deathmatch wing...and giggles...

cheers,

-QS

Back