Gemp checking in

Gemp said:
Yeah, Paulaner isn't not a fav of mine. But I like the mug, Thats one of our local brews Great Lakes Oktoberfest. I'm a big fan of Märzen beers. It's got to be the German in me....
You're German, you like spicey stuff, and you like Marzens?!!?!?! Dude, we've got to hang out, lol.

I'm 100% German, am a well known chili-head, AND LOVE Marzens!

imaguitargod said:
You're German, you like spicey stuff, and you like Marzens?!!?!?! Dude, we've got to hang out, lol.

IGGY: You are German? You never told about that! Or are you as German as Moyboy is Vogon?

Armadillo said:
Do you know where exactly he was from?

I'm not sure...By the time I was old enough to think to ask,eveybody on that side of famliy passed away incudling my dad.

imaguitargod said:

Yeah,I look forward to Fall every year. It's the only time you can get good Marzens on tap around here.

Winter is fun too...I had to put myself in Xmas Ale rehab again this year already. :shocked:

Gemp said:
I'm not sure...By the time I was old enough to think to ask,eveybody on that side of famliy passed away incudling my dad.

I'm sorry to hear that. Are there any clues you could follow? Any papers your dad passed on to you? Any of his old buddies whom he might have told something?

Gemp said:
Picture.jpg

Nice batch. Greetings from Orlando FL.

Back