• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Getting Fit!

There's no magic diet. It all is about calorie intake to calorie burn. The less active you are the less you eat. Self control.

I am a very active person, endurance athlete. I still have a extra 15pounds on me because I have no self control. I eat and drink way to much. To keep up with my calorie intake I have to bike ride as a second job

just to say sic

going green has worked magic on me!
no more prescription drugs, i was taking high bp, cholesterol and the doc wanted to start me on pre diabetic meds.   and it only took less then 2 months to get my health back

going green does have its disadvantages thou, made me give up hunting and fishing...i even want to hug a tree now.

but no joke, it is costly to eat green, but like every thing else...pay now or pay later

Woo! Middleweight UFC Champ Robbie Whittaker trained at my gym for the last 2 weeks leading up to tonight's fight.  It was supposed to be a title fight but Yoel Romero didn't make weight. Robbie won by split decision, but dang Romero threw some heavy punches. Would have never guess he had that sort of fire in him just by meeting him, he was so nice and reserved. 
Here's a totally sweaty post class pic. 
L9z2gVZ.jpg

hardcore said:
going green does have its disadvantages thou, made me give up hunting and fishing...i even want to hug a tree now.
Yeah, those evil organic lean protein sources would have been the end of you!

Have recovered from the bellybutton hernia surgery really good and have walked a lot  and combined with some training does your body good, i actually have some stuff in my back from doing all that heavy kettlebell training:

Dude.

I can't help it.

You look like a store bought rotisserie chicken.

With some hair.

On another note...

I too had the umbilical hernia repair.

Several years ago.

Have mercy.

Back