beer =[ GM's 1st 16x Batches, and/or 10 mo. Brewing ]=

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Phucking madman, I just filled a cooler with Oskar and 21st Amendment and plan to cook and drink all weekend. Weather looks simply amazing, might not even come inside hence the cooler in the garage :)

I'm getting 3x packs of hot dogs (one kobe, two grass-fed) and 2x packs (one kobe, one grass-fed) of burger patties today, once UPS comes ...

Tomorrow I'll get some fresh bun targets and then it's going to be ON.

I'm going to buy some pre-made pizza dough at Publix from the bakery tomorrow, and we'll see how it comes out ... could be my solution for the time being - outsourced! LOL ...

CHEERS!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Just picked up IPA, Oskar Blues, have you had it?

The Blue/Black one? ... if so, not yet ...

I will likely try it, though, because despite not liking bitter beer (IPA's typically are ...) I like Dale's and especially their Deviant Dale's, and even their G'Knight is pretty good for me ...

Supposedly they only use WLP001 throughout their beers, which might be part of the appeal ... it turns out that last stout I'm enjoying of my own was an WLP001 ditty.

Yep this one

E24D8D41-2610-47C0-A1E5-7CCEBDDFB9513D22FC3F-9514-44DE-8A39-C3C6E33D78B9.0.jpg

Evaporative cooling A/C's are supposedly no-go's for humid areas (which I'm in) ...

The thing is, if the house has central, is the room humid while air-conditioned by the central, or not? ...

I guess I need to buy a little humidity sensor and check out the numbers for the room or something ...

That was way way way too much to read. Filters only help you if you are doing it wrong. You will get sediment in your beers. Unless you use biofine and the cellaring methods I taught you. I've never used a single filter pretty feementation/cellaring except for post hop back with 17 pounds of leaf hops right before. Kettle true collection is easy negros just use whirlfloc

Back