• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Gnarly Yellow 7

Has anyone seen yellow 7s that look like these ones.

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

These ones are on the plant next to it, they came from the same seed but they dont look as gnarly but they are younger

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

Flower on one plant

IMG_1762.jpg

and on the other

IMG_1764.jpg

Flowers, leaves, growth habit all are identical but the pods kinda look different. time will tell

I have grown some with the same shape as the top ones but they were not that freakin wrinkly, evil pods from the carribean of HELL is what you have there ya lucky bastage!

The yellow 7s seem to really wrinkle up in warmer conditions. My pods always seem to grow smooth when grown in pots outdoors but are wrinkly in my warm greenhouse, especially during mid summer.

Yeah up late and still drankin, 4:15am and i want a burger lol. Cant sleep thinking about my butch t scorps at home and how de witt is trying to rename and sell them the rotten sob.

The yellow 7s seem to really wrinkle up in warmer conditions. My pods always seem to grow smooth when grown in pots outdoors but are wrinkly in my warm greenhouse, especially during mid summer.

Thats good to know and it has been hot here for 5 months and will be for another 6 weeks or so.

Yeah up late and still drankin, 4:15am and i want a burger lol. Cant sleep thinking about my butch t scorps at home and how de witt is trying to rename and sell them the rotten sob.

My Butch Ts are looking a bit long and weird but lots of my chillies are looking weird and gnarly, A lot of them are stretched and pimply, must be heat gnarlyness.

Somethings going gnarly thats for sure! Ya wanna swap some scorp seeds? Most of mine this year from last years overwintered plant are growing true to form and have perfect tails.

I got my yellow 7 seeds from Neil, and they looked just like the ones on top. I think that's the way they are SUPPOSED to look. lol
Perdsonally, I think I will stick with the ButchT as the name as the Scorp. Unless homeboy can PROVE he came up with a new breed, then he has no credibility. Hell, he's not even on this site, is he? Shows that he is out to make a buck, and not just for the enjoyment of growing and sharing. His day will come...soon.

Perdsonally, I think I will stick with the ButchT as the name as the Scorp. Unless homeboy can PROVE he came up with a new breed, then he has no credibility. Hell, he's not even on this site, is he? Shows that he is out to make a buck, and not just for the enjoyment of growing and sharing. His day will come...soon.

You lost me :eek:
The Butch T scorpion is only one type of Trinidad scorpion

I ve had smooth yellow 7's on one side of my yard and its ugly pimple skinned cousin on the other side weird still hot as a ever :hell:

POT...yes it is. Thats what sucks about someone coming up with their own species just because they want the record, so they can sell more stuff. Not a big deal, it just sucks, ya know?
Post #1000!! :woohoo:

Somethings going gnarly thats for sure! Ya wanna swap some scorp seeds? Most of mine this year from last years overwintered plant are growing true to form and have perfect tails.
Yaeh sure, once I harvest I will let you know.

Nice pods. :) Look the same as the TS Yellow Morouga AISPES. I'm referring to the wrinkly ones. Did any change color yet?

Chris

Thanks, They are from your seed and no none have changed colour yet but I will post pics as soon as they do.
I ve had smooth yellow 7's on one side of my yard and its ugly pimple skinned cousin on the other side weird still hot as a ever :hell:

Funny things chillies, so much variance even on a single plant you get the different shapes.

Back