• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

GNSLNGR's Not the shortest grow log anymore!

This isn't really a grow log, just a few pics of a grow in progress....the seeds were started Mid February, and went into the ground a week ago.......

BhutJolokiaPurple.jpg

Purple Bhut
BrainStrainRed.jpg

Red Brain Strain
ChocolateScorpionCappy-1.jpg

Chocolate Scorpion(Cappy)
DouglahxTSButhchT.jpg

Douglah x Butch T
Monsterinfinity.jpg

Monster Infinity
Kaval.jpg

Kaval
TSRedXGiantWhiteHab.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Red x Giant White
OBNPeachHab.jpg

Peach Habanero
JamHotChocolate.jpg

Overwintered Jam Hot Chocolate

40 in the ground with 20 yet to go! Overwintered plants: White Bullet,Yellow 7's,Chocolate Bhuts,Giant Bhuts, and a Naga...are all podding up;)!

Hey , everyone- I'm not on vacation- (gonna have to have one soon)!Out working the Polar Queen -if there are no jokes in that name I'll be disappointed. :dance:
I'll do the web tango here if I can get through the whole process after chow, and provide for a better response as well.

On another note-I 've been working on getting voice recordings for every name on the SOF Memorial via : http://sofrep.com/13077/veterans-day-sof-heroes-project/
we finished yesterday; so every name will have a voice.Pretty f#ckin cool if ask me....
Okay-will be back shortly;)

My hundred miler is in support of Wounded Warrior Project...I have run for Special Operator Warrior Foundation as well. I will check out your link brother.

My team buddy still has my Bronco as well as the NOMEX with your name on it. So sometime this year (or next) you WILL get a little care package! You're a busy dude...runs in the family I suppose. Have a great VETERANS DAY!! I know you know what its all about, hopefully folks reading your post will think about it too. I will be marching in the Long Beach Veterans Day Parade Saturday with some WWII vets. Old farts still able to keep time and really get a kick out of seeing us in uniform.

Hey everybody, take the opportunity to thank a vet, place a flag at a grave site, or kick the crap out of a westboro baptist church a$$h01e this weekend!

Damn it man strikes again. my photobucket drops out....will try again...and again,and again.....

IF there is a contribute link associated with runners or the race -Post it!

....and here's to kicking some ass for a good cause :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: ;)

Excuse my ignorance but what is veterans day?? I assume its like Australia and New Zealand's ANZAC day?? A day to celebrate and remember the fallen?? Correct?

You have some seriously awesome plants and pods there bro. Nice work!!

Nothing ignorant there Trippa- now I know what ANZAC day is as well- and YES it is.

Thanks for the input bro-I try like hell!

Bout time you were smoking hot slinga. Got my red on. How about you!!!!! Happy 1000!!!!!!
Great thing you guys are doing too :party:

They are impressing so much right now , that they are "The Frigid Bitch"... ;) So no danger of the frozen tongue till I get done warmin up that.... :shh:

I remember watching Louis Theroux do a doco on that Phelps family some years ago, it was funny to watch Louis doing his thing (they couldn't quite work him out) but wow what a nutjob family, so how come vets have not erased that lot then?

Mezo.

I remember watching Louis Theroux do a doco on that Phelps family some years ago, it was funny to watch Louis doing his thing (they couldn't quite work him out) but wow what a nutjob family, so how come vets have not erased that lot then?

Mezo.

FIIK......

Guess whose side the media would be on if we did something like that-f**king nut jobs is right.Oxygen thieves at the top of their game!

Okay..King D....

BullNaga.jpg

Well crap me a river...Right Side Up!..Big Bull Naga....Black Naga

IMG_5200.jpg

Two more, these guys look like Bull Elephants heads....so this plant gets the funny name.Black Nagas-these 2 went to Nick and Melissa.

IMG_3188DOUGLAHS-1.jpg

One of 3 strains of Douglah I have.

IMG_4414.jpg

A mix, just because I liked the pic.

Brown7Power.jpg

The upright fist of a Brown 7

IMG_3382.jpg

I have no idea.... labeling got separated fro the pots at planting.They start very pale green....could be the bogus White Bhut everyone bought,
or it is a seed mix up.Sweet Yellow, med in heat until start on the placenta-then its 7 pot loud.

DBTHeadon2.jpg

Driveway Yellow 7 Pot, the fork is at 4'6"..these are sweet and 7pot razor sharp.

IMG_4274.jpg

Chocolate Scorpions...

Bump

Oh nevermind 3 just disappeared..WTF?????

Actually got down to 55 degrees down here. Know you guys have got to be getting close to a frost?

You are still having a great season.

Got pretty feisty wind wise with the front -I'm probably gonna this ship off the quayside around noon, probably 10 days left on the project, so it better not frost. I need one more good pull off the Black Nagas/Brown 7's yet. Of course after this election , my disappointment from a frost wouldn't even register as a bump in the road.LOL...sort of.

okay..part 2.

rdbt.jpg

Douglah x Butch T F3

BowlofBad-1.jpg

Bowl of Bad- Spikey Douglahs Type 2

IMG_5238.jpg

Cut open 7 Pot ....thats why they have such a big bang;)

DBTHeadon2.jpg

Driveway 7Pot...2yrs old, been a trooper, aphids like snow , depotted in the storm ...and it just keeps goin , the fork is at 4'6" plant goes not quite six .
You can tell it gets lots of shade though(shrug)

DBTHeadon2-1.jpg

A really spiked up DBT F3....this was like eating spoonful of red hot razor blades. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo!

BhutJolokiaRedxGiantWhite.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Red x Giant White...mmmmm

IMG_2905.jpg

Uno window surfing the remnants of Isaac

LaPrimo.jpg

...and a Primo on apiece of dead tree;)

Hmm-some of these WERE in yesterdays ...weird.
Have a good one-
Dave

Beautiful spikes. I love the evil look. When are you shipping out again so I can bring a steak for the security and grab some? :lol:

Back