• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning!  It is a balmy 12 degrees in Niagara Falls today.  It is almost shorts weather out here.

It's cold and windy ... and it's damn early, too.

Couple of hours more work, and I can go to sleep ...

Can I beat the bright sun, we shall see ...

it's cold and windy here, so it's probably worse there by a bit ...

i think i see the first traces of sun, too ...

guess it's going to be worst tomorrow ...

Tomorrow is going to be 27, I have mowing to do starting at 6:30. Hopefully most yards get skipped and I spend most of the morning in the truck. I'm not looking forward to it,that's for sure.

You guys would probably die if you were in WNY right now.  LOL.  It is only 1 degree this morning, and it is supposed to be super frigid for the next couple of days.  We'll get a slight warmup over the weekend, at least, but that isn't really saying much.  The temp will still be below freezing.  :P  

Oh, and good morning everyone.  I started my day off feeding the dogs and taking them out to do their business, followed immediately by shoveling all of yesterday's snow off of our driveway.  That has been my regular routine as of late.  But this time around, I was able to take a break to enjoy the morning sunrise for the first time in a while.  It made it all worth it.

Now it is coffee and news o'clock.  Have a great day all.  :party:

Back