• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

875heP4.jpg

Good Morning. Two more days. Looks like I'll be staying busy on my time off. Ordered a bunch of parts for my Titan. I'm going to replace motor mounts, tranny mount, front and rear pinion seals, and shocks all the way around. I hate struts! Have a great day y'all.

Good morning y'all. Off to the swamp with the boy then a ride this evening with the wife also. Going to be a great day. Make sure you have a great day and keep it sexy.

Good morning?  I don't go to bed until 5AM or later.  LOL...   I work a late shift... Nothing more relaxing than admiring your gardens in the cool of the night.  Best time of the day to go outside.  My back yard is lit up like day with my lighting,  Bet my neighbors love this.  Anymore I hate the sun and must be turning into a vampire...  LOL...

I am sore this morning 30 miles in the swamp and laid my bike down yesterday then 20 last night. Slept in this morning and had a big bowl of rice and beef. Today will be awesome. Good morning y'all.

Back