• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Good morning everybody  :)

got a light dusting of snow, but it will probably be melted by this afternoon.

Penny i have seeds for 3 different pheno of PdN x Bhut but none of them have stripes :(  (happy to share, if your interested let me know)

hope you all have a wonderful day

:cheers:
Guatemalan Insanity Pepper
Yes please, that would be great!! :) Sent you a PM

Morning all,

Its another nice day here, which feels so weird saying that....we never have weather in December like this!! I've been to the grocery store, and went to the liquor store last night, my god that place brings out the asshole in people!!

I'm off today but have some errands to do and some laundry to catch up on before my daughter and her boyfriend are home from University.....so enjoy your day everyone.

Morning all,

A belated Merry Christmas everyone!!

We had a great holiday, but crazy busy, and company for 5 days, so that in itself is exhausting!! We got roughly 6-7  inches of snow overnight and freezing rain on top of it, so the roads here are brutal, so no trips for me out of town. I do have a bunch of errands to run here, and laundry to catch up on, as well as the grocery store.......so enjoy your day everyone,. 

Back