• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

sicman said:
Construction is probably slow this time of year hau Chuck? Best of luck on the hunt. Good morning yall haveca great day.
Really slow. I applied for some city jobs. Oil and gas is slow. Usually work increases in an election year. We shall see. How's your back doing?

Good morning and have a great day guys and gals.

Back is better a little tender still. I have been a couple rides so im not paralyzed yet. Best of luck with the job hunt. I know things ain't like thet used to be. You could walk out of a factory go directly to a temp place and they would send you to a diffrent place that afternoon,lol. Yall have a great day and good morning. Dont forget to be thankfull.

OCD Chilehead said:
Really slow. I applied for some city jobs. Oil and gas is slow. Usually work increases in an election year. We shall see. How's your back doing?

Good morning and have a great day guys and gals.

City jobs are tough to get but there are less ups and downs to worry about.  I took a considerable pay cut coming to work for one but its worth it in the end.

Back