• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

OCD Chilehead said:
Good morning y'all. Have a great day. Almost off work. Need to put my hydro's to soil and start some more.

That sucks about the tire Penny. A lag is no joke. Hope today goes much better for you.

How was your ride Sic?
Morning all,

Its sunny here but cool, better then snow though!!

Thanks OCD, like I said above, if there's a nail, screw, bolt...I'll find it for sure, 4th time in a year I've had to go in for repairs, apparently I forgot about one other time which they laughed and reminded me yesterday :rofl:

I'm off to Toronto shortly, so enjoy your day everyone, :party:

My ride was great Chuck thanks for asking. Got some new wheels for my road bike monday evening. All carbon, shaved 2 pounds from my bike. Had to work the nursery yesterday and today we are already having tornado warnings. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to test them bad boys out? Stay warm Chuck. Have a great day everyone. Good morning.

Plants are doing good. The worse weather was north of us. Did get to tale the bike out yesterday afternoon. All I can say is Fast! And the tubular tires were not glued on right so I had a flat after 20 miles and had to ride ten miles at snail pace,lol. Bike is in the shop. Yall have a great day and good morning.

Back