• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning guys and gals. Finishing up on my privacy fence. Need to give the tomatoes a couple more days to ripen. Going to pull them and get started on the hoop house the COB led is going good. Making the frame. Had a great day yesterday. Learned a little more at computer class.

Have a great day.

Nothing but gratitude for the day.

Morning everyone,I went to sleep mad & woke up madder . :mope:
.sorry I have to vent ..so the idiotic NYY manager pulled his best pitcher after 93 pitches,& put in some idiots including the so called closer(not  in my eyes) who blew the game to the arch rivals RS..it was their only glimmer of hope,so season is over..Andrew Miller.(they sold him for hopefuls for 2017) I really miss you..classy guy...& he loved NY too.
Not saying that they were in it,but possible wild card hopeful..now it all sucks..ballgame over ..season over..Get a new closer NYY,
the one you have sucks,or score more runs..damm Yankees!

All right,I vented & off I go...Chuck ,I don't have much powder /flakes in store so I will do that first.Thanks for the puree idea.

159434-Positive-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg

Back