• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.

Have been in and out on this thread. Insomnia kicked into high gear the past week. Lay in bed until 4 and up at 7-9. I can't stand it. Been working in the yard and exercising. Trying to drop some weight. Need to do a blood test tomorrow. I hate needles. LOL I'm covered in tattoos. Im a wimp when it comes to blood being drawn. Only two things make my hands sweat. Needles and airplanes. Hands sweating now talking about it. LOL

I knew you would hit 7,000 this year, Jason. Your almost there brother. That sucks the water hasn't gone anywhere. At least it's not in the heat of Summer with all that moisture. How are mosquitoes?

Hope your feeling better Randy.
Have a great day y'all.

Have fun at the doctor chuck. Got a picture so yall can fully understand our propety. Everything you see I was bushhogging 4 years ago.  The property went down in the middle with two small ponds. Now there is 25-30 acres of lake. In the middle I would guess it hits 15 feet depth. Have got rid of 20 head of cattle because can't afford to hay them in the winter with the lost of all that pasture. It is pretty but I would rather have my pasture back.  We do have lots of wild life now though. All kinds of species of birds and ducks,otters,gators,the whole nine yards.  Have a great day and good morning.  Oh,that's Jake and Donkey in the pic. I call them asshole and asshole. 

14563286_1694775100850442_6867146108018407198_n.jpg

Good morning everyone..have a great day..weather nice for one more day then cooler weather flows in...as they say "it  comes with the territory"

Chuck,hopefully you survived the blood draw LOL    its one of those grin & bear it scenarios..& I do blood work,its on very tiny

babies & with the parents watching sometimes :tear: alas, that is life in healthcare...not pleasant but necessary.

'till tomorrow ;)

I survived!!!!! the blood work. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm such a wimp. LOL

Good mornin. It's cool but sunny.

Dang Sic. It is beautiful, but loss of cattle sucks. See what happens over the Winter. Maybe by next Summer you'll have some more pasture. I guess not having the cattle frees up more time. I love your spread. I still remember all the pics when you were building the greenhouse and nursery. You still helping out at the Roo Farm?

Wow Sandy. I don't think I could do that. I remember when my son was born, they did that. I cringed. Somebody's got to take care of use. Thanks!

See Chuck, you made it  out ..intact LOL    I thinks it's the sight of blood that  is hard to"stomach" & of course the demeanor& foremost the skill level of the person doing the blood work..some people are good at what they do but they are lacking in other respects...which does not help matters.
You did well & hope the results of the blood work are WNL.
So enjoy the day now..enough  pain talk ;)

Back