• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all :)

62F/17C this morning with light showers predicted this afternoon 

got lots of peppers to pick, a few boxes to ship, and sooo many to process for sauce and powders  :party:
then there's the prep for overwintering  :rolleyes:  oh boy! :lol:

even with the setback from the hail damage this spring, i still had a pretty good year with a good amount of peppers  :dance:

hope you all have a wonderful day
don't forget to  S.M.I.L.E. :D

catherinew said:
GIP - your pepper harvest was wonderful!! Could I please trade a few seeds for some of your white pepper seeds? My whites are red! Whoops.
Jane i'd be happy to trade any of my seeds with you :)
take a look at my Glog and let me know which ones you'd like
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/64878-gips-2017-oh-hail-no-glog/

:cheers: <------- Mmmm Coffee :D

Chuck, Spanish Trails is a over 55 community with 2000 trailers. I wish it was some rad bike trail but it's a full day of misery. Which is like most of my bike rides,lol.
Good morning friends,off for another full day of mowing residentals and a couple churches and a motel. Need to get done early today so I can do a little work in the nursery. Have a great day and be careful out there.

Good morning. Two more days and we are off to Bryce. Have a great day you all.

LoL! Sorry, Sic. It sounds like some badass bike trail. That sucks.

Jane, I seen all that snow in the high country. Yuck! To early for that. I hope it stays up there a little longer. Still have lots of things to do around here before everything is covered.

59F/15C this afternoon and sunny, it is currently 46F/8C here  :neutral:

lots more peppers to pick, and plants to re-pot for winter

hate to admit it every year, but i think this years outdoor growing season is just about over here :mope:

i'm gonna have some fried peppers and eggs  :drooling:

hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday 
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

OCD Chilehead said:
Good morning. Two more days and we are off to Bryce. Have a great day you all.

Jane, I seen all that snow in the high country. Yuck! To early for that. I hope it stays up there a little longer. Still have lots of things to do around here before everything is covered.
Have a wonderful time at Bryce Canyon, Chuck. Great time to see the beauty.
Lots of snow in the high country as seen on TV with the snowboarders. They're predicting a freeze for Sun, Mon, Tues nights so I will get peppers moved or covered at the CG. At least it's not raining! Lots of green tomatoes to pick and plants to pull, getting ready to plant garlic in a few weeks.

Enjoy your day and be productive. Pay it forward and stay safe.

I'm a bit sore from hauling plants yesterday (i put 2-3 on a sled at a time and drag it from the back yard to the driveway) this time of year we get a couple extra hours of sun in the driveway, and it works as a good staging area to prep the plants for overwintering 
ZBNY9mP.jpg

here they will get chopped way back and washed down with azamax before being brought indoors 

still pulling decent small harvest about every other day
6Ns3F3I.jpg

:party:

gotta empty and refill the dehydrators again today
might make some Jam this weekend 

hope you all have a great day
S.M.I.L.E. :D and be excellent to each other 

Good morning everyone. More CG work today. Had a guy stop and ask if he could glean the garden. So I gave him the end of most of the harvest, even a few hot peppers. He sure was a talker! We do get lots of people walking by and lots of theft this year.

Well, it's almost the weekend. Enjoy your day and share the smiles. Keep safe.

Back