• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Have today off. Same old.

I managed to replant a rosemary bush that stayed alive over the winter again. I see some thyme and lemon balm coming back. Been trying to do a little work, after work. Only growing around 6 plants. I may pick some early pepper varieties up at the nursery. Will be sticking to a bunch of herbs and some tomatoes ,maybe.

Hope you all enjoy whats left of the weekend.

Be safe and have fun.

Good morning everyone. Hot sunny day predicted, maybe 80*. Finally got a lot done at the community garden with extra help for a change, - the 2 new gardeners pitched in and worked hard. The peppers got a few hours in the shade, maybe today, too.

Glad to see Chuck get a bit of time for himself. Have a great day and share your joys with those around you. Keep safe.

good morning all  :)

cloudy this morning, but it's already 57f/14c an supposed to get up to 76f this afternoon  :shocked:  Noice  :cool:
pulled the extra mulch off my garlic bed couple days ago... little garlics sticking up  :dance:  thanks again Jane  :party:

more transplanting to do this afternoon
will be staging the plants in the garage under HPS where i can more easily drag them out during the days when its nice like this to acclimate them to outdoors during the day. 

time for bagel and coffee 
hope you all have a magnificent Monday 
S.M.I.L.E. :D  and be excellent to each other 

Good morning everyone. Its a beautiful day to transplant my tomatoes - finally! Took some gambles this year so hopefully I made the right choices. I saw someones garden with 20+ WOWs up already. I am done with those 'extra work' things. Amazing how much you learn as you age!

Hope your day is filled with joy and warm thoughts. It is almost May! (Record temp of 83 hot degrees yesterday).

GIP has garlic, .

catherinew said:
Good morning everyone. Its a beautiful day to transplant my tomatoes - finally! Took some gambles this year so hopefully I made the right choices. I saw someones garden with 20+ WOWs up already. I am done with those 'extra work' things. Amazing how much you learn as you age!

Hope your day is filled with joy and warm thoughts. It is almost May! (Record temp of 83 hot degrees yesterday).

GIP has garlic, .
AdiM8Tu.jpg
the Bed still needs a bit more work but, i got garlic  :dance: :dance:

thanks again  :D

GIP - your garlic looks great! You will soon keep those vampires away. Mine are a bit taller because of our warmer weather, but around June, look for the scapes, the flower stems. Break/cut them off when they're about 6-10" high. Don't let them flower. Then about 4 weeks after that, the garlic should be ready to dig. :P  

P.S. I did scatter some all purpose fertilizer last month when the plants broke through the mulch.

Back