• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Sunny, 15-43*F. The fireplace insert guy is supposed to be installing some heat today, just in time. Next week they’re predicting below zero temps and snow. Harry, you are so lucky to have a great cook for a wife. That cinnamon raisin sourdough bread sounds wonderful.
Have a great day. Take time for yourself and stay safe.

Good morning. Sunny, 15-43*F. The fireplace insert guy is supposed to be installing some heat today, just in time. Next week they’re predicting below zero temps and snow. Harry, you are so lucky to have a great cook for a wife. That cinnamon raisin sourdough bread sounds wonderful.
Have a great day. Take time for yourself and stay safe.
Indeed. Being a good cook was high on my list when I was shopping for a wife .... almost 40 years ago. I just went up to the kitchen and it looks like she's making a loaf of Sourdough Everything Bread too! Our forecast for next week is back to winter. Cold and snow starting on Tuesday.

Well, it's 33F on its way to 34F. Forecast is 1-3" of snow, starting this afternoon. I'll believe it when I see it. Tonight is 20F. Tomorrow's high is 21F. More brrr. Need to ship a few things, so I'll be working on packaging today. Don't know what else is on the plate as yet. Make sure to have a fantastic day, and be safe out there.

Going to play DnD today , dudes wife is making chili and homemade bread bowls. Im stoked. Not much else happening our bad weather is on its way already extremely windy. Didnt get to the windmills yesterday as we got deep into tree work. Brought them home ill put them together tomorrow, install monday. drinking a Cheerwine one of the best sodas of all time. yall have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's 20 on its way to 50. Should be a nice day. Fishing boat shopping today. I'm hopeful my last seed order arives today too. Not much else is going on. Got out some ribeyes to grill this evening. Whiskey after that. Be safe and be good.

Last edited:
Good morning. The fireplace insert has been installed and warmed the room for about 8 hours. Just in time for next weeks frigid forecast. I hope to do some shopping today, just to get out of the house. Soup should be on the agenda soon, I need to make room in the freezer for the 2022 crop.
Have a wonderful day and stay warm and healthy.

The "blizzard" dropped an inch of snow overnight. Currently 22F on its way to 22F. Forecast of 9F tonight. I think I need a FP insert - brrr. Staying in the house today - maybe work on seed inventory a little. Be warm and safe out there. Good Morning!

Its 25:( Hopefully our papaya trees made it? We have to go into town today and I need to go get a roll of hay. Not much else going on, i do have to put together dudes windmills so I can install tomorrow morning. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's warmer here than Florida :banghead:. 31 right now on its way to 44. Should be a nice day here. Sic .... hopefully the trees made it. Football day. Not much else is going on. I added a few varieties of peppers to the grow list so I'll need to hunt those down this morning. Not much else is going on. BBQ and homemade chicken tenders for the games. Be safe, be blessed and be good.

It was 8F on the thermometer a little bit ago. Forecast is sunny and 31F for a high - 17F tonight. Sure seems to be awfully cold this winter. Like Harry, football is on the agenda today. Sic - I sure hope your papaya survived. Makes a great scotch bonnet hot sauce lol. Have a great day and stay safe out there. Good Sunday morning.

Good morning. Cold in Florida, hopefully everything survived that frigid blast. We’re 24-50*F with cold on its way. Downriver that -17*F tonight needs extra blankets. I hope to make cookies today, haven’t been in the kitchen for awhile. Still waiting for seeds that should arrive when the snow does.
Enjoy your day, stay safe and warm.

Good morning. It's 27 (-3c) on its way to 60 (16c). Should be a nice day for 31 January. That ends quickly with a winter storm watch tomorrow and 6-12" of snow on Wednesday. Back to winter. Working on my retirement/resignation letter to the company. Not much else is going on. Tough to watch that football game yesterday. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 50 (10c) on its way to 20 (-7c). Temperature falling all day. Snow tonight and tomorrow with 6-10 inches accumulation. High tomorrow and Thursday of 20 (-7c). Moderate meeting schedule today. Not much else is happening. 3 weeks until pepper starting. 5-6 weeks until tomato starting. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Overcast and 26, on its way to 40. Going out-of-town the next two days, so need to prep. Blew off running errands yesterday, so must run them today. Have a great day and be safe out there.

Back