• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's 62 on its way to 90. Our last day in Hill Country .... driving home tomorrow. Heading out for breakfast in a few minutes. After that, shopping for a few grocery items that we can't get in Kansas. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

It's cloudy and 47F, on its way to 61F. Getting ready to rain for four days - should be done by Tuesday. Thanks Ian. It's ok, we can use the rain, plus there's not supposed to be significant wind. The deck blade spindle rebuild was a fail. Ordered a complete spindle replacement. Need to run a few errands before the rain starts. Hope everybody has a fun Friday. Good Morning!

Good morning. It's currently raining and 50F, on its way to 54F (rf 44F). It's been raining since 5pm yesterday and is supposed to continue for the next few days. Plan on processing the pickins from the last few days. Have a good one, and be safe out there.

Good morning. It's drizzling rain and 54F, on its way to nowhere. Rain from Ian continues, although not heavy. Received .91" so far. Plan to continue processing peppers and maybe watch a little football. Hope everybody has a peaceful Sunday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 50 on its way to 80. Back home on the ranch. Crisp, clear and cool this morning. Got to love those peppers from Pueblo, CO. I like the idea. I think I'll grow some of the New Mexico Native Pueblo and Hatch varieties next year. Lots going on today. Picking superhots, working on the boat, working in the yard and I've got a match up in the city later this afternoon. Be safe and be good.

Busy day, sun up to sun down then some. Besides extra jobs that will happen but Ill be able to schedule them when I want I will be 2 on 12 off for the next 6 months. Talk about excited. Really cleaned house in the hives yesterday and even got one frame of honey. One frame gave us 80 ounces. Mentor was very happy with the taste. It is very sweet with a lemon taste. Its really good and got me excited about our bees. We have great weather for the next few days 64 with a high of 82 and lower humidity. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning. It's 48 (9c) on its way to 81 (27c). Office work this AM. After that, taking the boat to the shop for some quick warranty repairs and then delivering superhots. This evening, getting the boat ready for a local fishing trip tomorrow. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. So nice to hear that your bees are doing well, Sic. Also glad that Ian had little impact on your place compared to the coastal cities. Busy day today as hubby goes in for eye surgery, so I’ll be the taxi for a week or so. Lots of errands and stuff to be done.
I hope your day goes well. Stay safe and healthy.

Good morning. It's partly sunny and 49F, on its way to 58F. Mostly sunny today with a chance of a few showers this afternoon. I think Ian is done with us. Total rainfall says 1.18". The plan for today is to continue processing peppers.🙂 Hope everybody has a great Monday. Keep being safe out there.

Back