• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

yeah mon ^_^

100_2953.jpg

I have had my wife addicted to that Shade Grown Organic Cafe Brit since my last surf trip to Costa Rica in 2007. We order it 10 bags at a time now. Few years ago a painter friend of ours was over painting and asked for a cup, he could not cut in straight lines the rest of the day!

... wg,,i love me a nice cohiba.
They are good and while I do like dem, IMHO authentic H. Upmann's from Cuba are better, although that could be personal preference. But got to say I love that cup ...

I have had my wife addicted to that Shade Grown Organic Cafe Brit since my last surf trip to Costa Rica in 2007. We order it 10 bags at a time now. Few years ago a painter friend of ours was over painting and asked for a cup, he could not cut in straight lines the rest of the day!
Over the years I've tried all their coffee's and they're all great in one way or another with excellent quality control. The real pisser is where they've taken the price since I first started importing coffee on international trips. While that has moved me onto other central & south American and Caribbean coffee's that are equally as good but far less costly, I'll still buy the occasional box of Britt for their variety. While it may be hard to believe when I first started drinking Britt it was $2.00 US per bag if purchased in case lots and IIRC there were 20 bags per case, oh BTW this is when a bag of coffee was a real pound if you know what I mean. Although there was only 2 choices back then from them café tostado oscuro o café tostado claro.

Have a great day all ...

Edit /me awaits to read Doug’s (Arenal Botanical Garden) response, not sure if he was living there 30 years ago …

Back