• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Chili World, well there's going to one Very Happy family today as our own Matt, MGOLD86 returns home after a 9 month deployment to Afghanistan. We're trying to get as many members as we can to set their status to Welcome Home Matt (MGOLD86) as we can. Please take a minute to set it and welcome him back home.  

sicman said:
get up ya bums ... ...
I have been up, just been reading da news ...

funnybaby80.jpg

P. Dreadie said:
Morning all ... you can sure tell who the old farts are ! WalkGood ... so do you wake the Rooster's in your area too ?

Peace
Bite your tongue you are as old as you feel ;) the day one starts to feel old is not a good ting ...
To answer your question, yes I have woken the roosters since I was young child, drove mom crazy ;) my whole life I've loved dawn patroling; checking the surf, plants, sky, sunrises and all the early morning animals .... there is something about the start of a new day to me that's just invigerating.

Edit: fishing is best early morning and late night here too \o/

Back