• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning yall.   It looks like all my plants are going to survive transplant and plant out!  

Happy to have another day on this earth! 

Hope everyone is well.  My best friends father passed this Wednesday, and I would appreciate any prayers for their family.  I will be attending the service tomorrow afternoon. 

Thanks in advance. 

Good morning.

I'm back. I was out camping this weekend. Me and the boy did some fishing and detecting. Little to no service, which is a good thang.

Said a prayer for the family Vex.

Thanks Sic. Keep, keeping them fingers crossed. I hope I hear some good news today. Have a great day.

Girlfriend is leaving to England today, to see her parents. I'll have the place to myself for the next couple weeks.

Hope it's still here when she gets back.

Good morning everyone.  Today is my first full day at my new office, and I'm still getting used to the silence of the Cube-Farm and not hearing my production staff in the background of everything I do.  

I find myself listening to a lot more music because the sounds of breathing bothers me for some reason.  

I might already be turning into a hermit.  

I hope everyone is doing well. 

Good morning yall.  I have been up since 3am.  I bought a portable thermometer that has an alarm for various temperatures.  Well I set it to 37 degrees and last night the alarm went off just before 3am.  So I went running out and set up heaters around my plants.    Crisis averted.  No frost.  

Now if only I can get these wimpy plants to get used to the sun!

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. 

Good morning! Still no word from the town job. Oh well.

Penny! Long time no hear. We've had the same type of weather here in Colorado.

You know it Sic. If I could only get the Internet to work. It's been down since Saturday. They said they sent a new modem. We will see.
There is only one thing left to do.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 40
Back