• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

on my first cup Greg...and am anxiously watching the weather wondering where this blizzard is headed out across the plains...headed for Kansas now...wonder where it will be Friday morning...by the way, it may be just you and I (and maybe pi) that goes to Heaven on Seven...if that is the case, I am hesitant to ask Jimmy to make the scorpion poppers...the cleanup probably wouldn't be worth two poppers...

Funny how the weather works. AJ, you are much further south, yet we are sitting at 58F right now. But we are getting a TON of rain to go along with it.

you know it is crazy...and we need rain very badly....we are so far behind in the rain received from last year our lakes are getting dangerously low...and the kicker is they are forecasting another hot dry summer here for 2012

Busy Morning - Hey everyone... We have possible snow for Christmas eve and Christmas Day in CT - Funny how we had over 12" of snow on Halloween and its just starting to get cold again this week. The ski mt. near by opened last night.

well PS, you are here, so you are not late... :rofl:

just burned up my dual blade for my Magic Bullet....wonder if they sell replacement parts...the $40 I spent on it has been well worth it...I have probably processed over 100 lbs of dehydrated peppers with it....oh well...what's another 40 bucks

mornin' LD....hey, where is cross country nurseries...isn't it in your neck of the woods?

Good Morning all, it's already 6:30, but figured I say hi. Have to head to work soon, 14º this morning. Love this thread!

Hardi Backer underlayment (for tile), have to stop by the shop to get the compressor, hoses, and nailgun. The house we're working on has been under construction for over a year. Now it's our turn (tile), and the whole crew and other subs have taken a month off to stay out of our way. Best job we've had in over 3 years. It's about time! and our new printer is showing up today... phew!

Stay warm AJ!

sounds like work (WORK as Maynard would say) to me...enjoy...

I think I am going to store up some heat before leaving for Chitown..

Back