• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning everyone,

Its cold here and everything is covered in ice!! We had a wicked ice storm go through here late Saturday night into Sunday. Had a busy busy weekend...as usual (lol)

Enjoy your day everyone!

Morning everyone,

Its a cold and frosty morning here.....lots of ice still but the trees do look pretty. Off to do some grocery shopping soon.....so enjoy your day everyone.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Happy Christmas Eve morning, all!

2 inches of snow yesterday, and 7° F right now at 5:AM. Have to work today but it's cool, we will be off until the 6th! :woohoo:

Morning everyone,

Its cold and frosty here this morning, had a little snow overnight, calling for squalls later on though.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Morning everyone,

Its not as cold here this morning, warmed up a couple degrees (lol)!! We had some more snow last night but not as much as they thought....so that's fine with me.

I have some deliveries for Brad this morning........so if I don't get back on again today..........Happy New Year!!!!

Morning everyone,

Its so cold here this morning.....its currently -30 with the wind chill. I have today off, so I need to do some errands and shopping.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Back