• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

outdoors Good Night of Fishing

just got back from a little midnight adventure, went and did some fishing down at the inlet and me and my buddy landed a pair of monster snook.
the pictures are crappy cause all we had is a cell phone with no flash had to use a spot light.

me and my snook
rich-snook.jpg

and heres my buddy Pete with his nice lunker, his was definately fatter, but mine had more length, and thats what counts right? lol ;)

pete-snook.jpg

just got back from a little midnight adventure, went and did some fishing down at the inlet and me and my buddy landed a pair of monster snook.
the pictures are crappy cause all we had is a cell phone with no flash had to use a spot light.

me and my snook
rich-snook.jpg

and heres my buddy Pete with his nice lunker, his was definately fatter, but mine had more length, and thats what counts right? lol ;)

pete-snook.jpg
Very nice looking catch you guys got there....What time will breakfact be ready?
Do I need to bring anything?

me and my snook
rich-snook.jpg

pete-snook.jpg

I heard it was...short and thick does the trick

Used to catch bunches of smaller ones down around Captiva. One of my favorite fish.

Live bait?

In Florida. At least when I was living there you did not need a snook stamp and slots were bigger than you mentioned.

Unfortunatley both were over the slot limit and the snook season is closed until September 1st anyway, and yes the slot limit is very small 28" - 32" as PRF said, on the gulf coast they allow you an extra inch, 28"-33" and a $5 snook stamp is required with your saltwater license. So no grillin' goin on both these big girls got released.

and did you have your snook stamp?

of course I have my snook stamp, I always buy a 5 year license that covers all stamps permits etc.. :)

Back