• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Goonies

Hey Chiliheads,

www.myspace.com/nickp29
I am new here. Wanted to introduce any Goonies Fans into my site that I created on the 80s classic movie.. Hope you fans enjoy it.. Add me if you are on myspace if you think it's cool I guess. This is what I do in between classes if I have students out..

Cheers,

Hey

thehotpepper.com said:
Added you.

Cool,

That was you from NYC!! hehe Cool...

If you have any ideas for me please help. I want something to add to syrups for dessert toppings that wont change the flavor but make it around 500,000 SU or more. What is the best extracts to do this that won't really change the flavor.. I am looking to add a small amount of it to get to this intensity...

Cheers,

Yup

naganero said:
Hey yooou guys, Babyruth, truffle shuffle and a One Eyed Willie?
whats not to like?

Yeah chunk is now a lawyer and Sean Astin and Josh Brolin both have had successful acting careers. Kerri Green, cutie, did some tv shows but really hasn't made it big.

I just updated my site.. www.myspace.com/nickp29 with a new behind the scenes photo gallery from the film.

I have been told my site is the best one on the Goonies, lol

At work though faculty think I am a maniac between all these hot sauces I have there on the shelf, chasing hurricanes, and getting some other things

Cheers,

I used to have a critically renowned website: The World's First Anti-Craig David page, wherein I compared the British R&B legend to Eminem, proving that Eminem's morals and example to kids was actually better than Craigs.

I dislike boring R&B. I was quite proud of the site. I received many death threats from teenagers with spelling and grammar problems ("wii r gonna kill u, u phat mofo" type stuff).

Also had an Anti-Peter Andre page which was more like "where is he now?" Took that down out of respect having met him and Jordan on a flight back from the Maldives. Lovely people.

Took the craig one and a couple of others (Anti-Justin Timberlake, S.P.O.C.K. (Stop Picking On Crewman Kim)) following death of a friend earlier this year when I realised they were somewhat immature and frivolous, really.

Then I started being immature and frivolous on here instead.

my roomate saw me looking at this thread the other day, and we were talking about the movie for a minute so i went ahead and put it in my netflix queue. it should get here this afternoon. :)

gonna stop by the "fresh market" or whatever its called and pick up some nice steaks ..maybe corn on the cob as a side if they have it. haven't fired up either of our grills in some time, so i figured we're more than due for some good grilled food!

Did it come?

xgrafcorex said:
my roomate saw me looking at this thread the other day, and we were talking about the movie for a minute so i went ahead and put it in my netflix queue. it should get here this afternoon. :P

gonna stop by the "fresh market" or whatever its called and pick up some nice steaks ..maybe corn on the cob as a side if they have it. haven't fired up either of our grills in some time, so i figured we're more than due for some good grilled food!

Did you get it yet? I think you will like it.. I seen it as a kid so for me it was great.. I don't enjoy watching it as I use to but it is a great movie nevertheless and clearly an 80s cult classic..

HotSauceGoonie said:
Did you get it yet? I think you will like it.. I seen it as a kid so for me it was great.. I don't enjoy watching it as I use to but it is a great movie nevertheless and clearly an 80s cult classic..

yea, i had seen it numerous times before but not in a while. i even took it over to my parents house and watched it with my brother and dad since my dad had never seen it. he enjoyed it though. :D

Back