Greetings from Germany

Hi everyone!

I'm a chilihead from Finland, living in Germany at the moment. I'm obsessed with Texas style BBQ and Mexican cooking. I'm spending quite some time and money on finding and buying the chilies I need. So, therefore I planted today a bunch of seeds and looking forward to grow lots of interesting chilies myself :lol:

Edit. Here's what I just planted. Now just have to wait...

chilies.jpg

Greetings,
Sterno

Hei te! Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany! Where in Mainhattan do you live? Sachsenhausen? Bockenheim? Niederrad? I grew up 20 miles south of Mainhattan and went to the Mainhattan University.

Armadillo said:
Hei te! Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany! Where in Mainhattan do you live? Sachsenhausen? Bockenheim? Niederrad? I grew up 20 miles south of Mainhattan and went to the Mainhattan University.

Hei Armadillo! I used to live few years in Sachsenhausen. Absolutely my favorite area around here. Well now it seems my family is getting bigger, so we moved few miles north towards Taunus. Got bit more space and a garden now. Still in "Mainhattan" though, just about. :)

Cheers,
Sterno

Sterno said:
Hei Armadillo! I used to live few years in Sachsenhausen. Absolutely my favorite area around here. Well now it seems my family is getting bigger, so we moved few miles north towards Taunus. Got bit more space and a garden now. Still in "Mainhattan" though, just about. :)

Cheers,
Sterno

In the Taunus? Southside? With a south yard? Perfect for growing peppers!

Armadillo said:
In the Taunus? Southside? With a south yard? Perfect for growing peppers!

Close to Taunus still FFM. Yes our garden is facing south, so I hope to move most of the plants in the garden and terrace for the summer time.

Very excited about it and keen to learn all about growing chilies. Happy I found this forum today!!

Greetings,
Sterno

Sterno said:
Close to Taunus still FFM. Yes our garden is facing south, so I hope to move most of the plants in the garden and terrace for the summer time.

Very excited about it and keen to learn all about growing chilies. Happy I found this forum today!!

Greetings,
Sterno

You found the best place in the web.

Back