Greetings from Houston, Tx

Hey guys. I am new to peppers in general and the growing world as well. I follow a few people on YouTube (standbyandfire , tedbarrus, etc...) and have always been interested in this and am looking to further knowledge, start growing my own and trying out some of the stuff from all around. Looking forward to interacting with all of you. Cheers!

thastriker said:
Hey guys. I am new to peppers in general and the growing world as well. I follow a few people on YouTube (standbyandfire , tedbarrus, etc...) and have always been interested in this and am looking to further knowledge, start growing my own and trying out some of the stuff from all around. Looking forward to interacting with all of you. Cheers!

Hey welcome from up hwy 6 and I-35 and to the left a bit. Great more Texas people! :dance:

:welcome:  to the THP forums! You certainly found the place to feast and gain knowledge on all things pepper related- Cheers to your journey down the fiery path of pepperdom! :D   

Welcome to THP from the Great White North.

Yellowfin2na said:
League city over here. Right down the street. Welcome

Nice to know someone close by is doing this successfully. Do you have any issues growing or otherwise in our climate? Too hot, etc....

thastriker said:
Nice to know someone close by is doing this successfully. Do you have any issues growing or otherwise in our climate? Too hot, etc....
The heat can really take its toll, but if you keep on them with the watering you should be good. Now the storms we had last summer, that was rough.

Back