Greetings from Niagara Falls, ON, Canada

Hello all,  

Long time lurker finally decided to start posting.  Been growing for a few years, started making sauces and powders for myself and my family last summer.  I expanded the garden this year to 36 plants including Chocolate Moruga, Chocolate Ghost, Chocolate Habanero, Red Savina Habanero, Jamaican Scotch Bonnet, Datil, Caribbean Red Habanero, Carolina Reaper, & more.  I keep several plants in a hydroponic greenhouse so I can have pods all year long.  I'll be doubling it's capacity this fall to accommodate a higher plant volume.

It has been a very good growing season so far here in Southern Ontario.  The pods are large and plentiful and hopefully will lead to some delightful sauces soon.

Welcome! Sounds like you have some nice plants and a nice set up. You'll fit in just fine around here. 

:welcome: to T.H.P. !   :onfire:

The_DoGMaN said:
Hello all,  

Long time lurker finally decided to start posting.  Been growing for a few years, started making sauces and powders for myself and my family last summer.  I expanded the garden this year to 36 plants including Chocolate Moruga, Chocolate Ghost, Chocolate Habanero, Red Savina Habanero, Jamaican Scotch Bonnet, Datil, Caribbean Red Habanero, Carolina Reaper, & more.  I keep several plants in a hydroponic greenhouse so I can have pods all year long.  I'll be doubling it's capacity this fall to accommodate a higher plant volume.

It has been a very good growing season so far here in Southern Ontario.  The pods are large and plentiful and hopefully will lead to some delightful sauces soon.
dated a chick that had an evil smile like your avatar , she is now my X !!!      :rofl:

moruga welder said:
:welcome: to T.H.P. !   :onfire:

dated a chick that had an evil smile like your avatar , she is now my X !!!      :rofl:
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Niagara Falls slowly I turned
Step by step
Three-Stooges.jpg

Hey hey welcome aboard shipmate!!! Sounds like you've found the right place !! :) lots of great people and everything peppers you'll ever need to know so get out there and meet the crew!! Looks like you'll fit right in!
Murrells Inlet SC

that highway 3 corridor from windsor to niagara falls is a wicked growing area, grapes, fruit trees and super hot peppers.

i grew up in the guelph area and anything i tossed into soil grew.... grew real big.

i remember driving the norfolk county area engulfed in a sea of large tobacco plants, then the niagara county and all the fruit trees and grape vines, the screams of the cicada beetle amongst the summer heat. bull rushes and peaches and cream corn all enriched by the humidity supplied by lake erie and lake ontario.

not to mention the fun of niagara falls and the summers pitching a tent at sherston beach, partying on the canadian side of the boarder until 1am, heading over the peace bridge just to party until 3am, then heading back trying to find our spot on the beach and any beach bunny that showed up.  great times.

Thanks for the kind welcome guys.  I live in what used to be an old orchard so the soil is very good.  Still waiting on things to ripen but my choc morugas are looking really nice.  Really big and very, very bumpy :D

Back