greetings from ohio!!!

i stumbled on this forum today and thought i'd introduce myself :)

i live in lorain ohio and relatively new to growing my own vegetables as i'm going on a huge garden this year (20'x14' bed along with a 10'x4' bed near my porch).  anywho, i grew cayenne, sweet orange, and ghost peppers last year and  they were pretty successful so i figured i'd dabble into more and  see what i like.  i am growing about 27 different peppers, along with cukes, beans, broccoli and tomatoes to name a few!  

a few notable peppers that i'm growing this year are
  • Carolina reaper
  • Chocolate Bhutla
  • Chocolate Habenaero
  • Trinadad Scorpion
  •  Fatalli
  • Peach Bhut Jolokia 
  • Hot Lemon drop
  • Chinese 5 color
i am doing peppers from your sweets to the superhots to see what i like :)   alot of my seeds i got from a online seed company and some of my seedlings are from local greenhouses.  

thanks!  :dance:    i'm pretty stoked to see what i get this year, i'm hoping for a great season and overwintering all of the ones i like :)  

Welcome. I'm new here too. Everybody here seem to be really nice (unlike most internet forums). I think that says a lot about chiliheads. Screw politics. Screw it all. With mouths full of soul-singing chilies, we meet on the level and part on the square. No trolls here as far as I can tell. Heck, this might be the only troll-free refuge left on the entire internet. Wow.

Truth be told, I've only been a member for 2 days and the good advice here has already saved one of my Chocolate Bhut plants so I can't complain.

neopythagorean said:
Welcome. I'm new here too. Everybody here seem to be really nice (unlike most internet forums). I think that says a lot about chiliheads. Screw politics. Screw it all. With mouths full of soul-singing chilies, we meet on the level and part on the square. No trolls here as far as I can tell. Heck, this might be the only troll-free refuge left on the entire internet. Wow.

Truth be told, I've only been a member for 2 days and the good advice here has already saved one of my Chocolate Bhut plants so I can't complain.

i always try to join forums like this :)  being positive is more important than being a jerk on the internet. 

Back