Greetings from The RocketMan

It's great to find some fellow lovers of the fire. As the only heat tolerant member of my family, and the family cook, I have to temper down what ever I fix so the wife and kids can handle it. Up till now my pepper works have been making 2 special blends.

West Texas Prairie Burner
3 lbs Habs
1 med Sweet Onion
3 lg cloves Garlic
1 tsp Kosher Salt

And

Trail Dust Cutter
1.5 lbs Jalapeno’s
1.5 lbs Serrano’s
1 med Onion
3 lg cloves Garlic
1 tsp Kosher Salt

I make a mash of the ingredients and put them into a ziplock bag and put that into the fridge for a week to let the flavors get happy together. Then add some bottled water and cook for about 30 minutes then reduce to a 5 oz Woozie.

Pretty simple stuff for what I’ve read about in the Forum. Got some, what I think are, really good ideas for new sauces and found out I’ve been taking a few chances I shouldn’t. These have been really good for when I want to add some heat to something I’ve made. As a native Texan I just can’t stand the thought of mild chili. That just ain’t right like ice in your whiskey or hot beer. And no I don’t look at the temperature of beer in England and Germany as hot.

See ya round the forums.

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Time for you to graduate. Jump to next galaxy. Start Naga or Bhuts

Thanks everyone. I know we'll be talking alot around the forums and I can't wait to get to know y'all and what just sets your Cast Iron Stomach to blazing. SumOfMyBits that depends on the kind of Tequila. If it's Don Julio Anijo.... Nope. But I do like my Margaritas frozen.

Back