• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

grilling Grilled bacon cheese wings. 'Lawd have mercy!!!

Yes it was guuuuud!!!! And the summer's just beginning. I'll probably need to re-paint the insides of my Weber lids in about a month from over use.....

Oh mother of all 'thangs holy! Scarp...that is pure SEXONAGRILL!! You sir have earned my highest of high ratings...KILLERMANJARO!!!!

I love the BBQ Pit Boys show and download each episode as it
comes out. With much of Season 4 and all so far of Season 5
being available on YouTube in 1080p HD, you can use the free
program jdownloader and download each episode, put them onto
disc or external hard drive, etc and watch them on the big
screen television just like I do!

Thumbs up!

Holy crap! Adding bacon and cheese to something that is already a masterpiece seemed like a bad idea to me at first... but then I watched the video saw Scarpetti's post ... :drooling:

IMG_0105-1.jpg
Looks like... nm... good aim! :lol:

THP you're late to the party! Old lady's weep at these wings. Children sing songs of their legend. Nova and others perform unnatural acts in public. I myself have been arrested twice.

Sure they're good still looks like he's taking a cheez whiz on them in that pic. :lol:

You know, I remember wanting to make these when TB first posted this. Somehow I forgot to do so. It's going on my mental list for the next cookout. Thanks for bumping this thread. Oh and Scarpetti... :clap: well done.

Then cheese/bacon smothered on top!
IMG_0099.jpg

A close up!!!
IMG_0103.jpg

Off the grill being drenched with sauce!!!!
IMG_0105-1.jpg

And they're done....
IMG_0117-1.jpg

And apparently To Die For!!!!!
IMG_0122.jpg

I had to add sauce for myself since the wife and kid(above) aren't to keen on HOT! I used some of my own
smoked habanero sauce(X-10) and some High On Fire sauce. All in all it's total keeper of a recipe. My daughter
said "you will be making these for my 11th birthday party". My reply was "thank you".....
I am actually drooling ,damn

These cats have serious mojo when it comes to grillin', chillin' and bbq! I just ran across this most awesome of all time videos. Watching this vid should be declared mandatory viewing for every griller and que'r. Man. You smell that? It smells guuud!!

[video=youtube;LJn_hLbatxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJn_hLbatxs[/video]

Have mercy!!!
gr8 post:)

Back