• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

grilling grilled sea food!!!!

ok here is a few pics of some lobster tails,shrimp,tuna steak,and ribeye steak....shrimp lobster and tuna all got butter, lemon juice sea salt, garlic,onion powder,black pepper.... well tuna and steaks did not get butter but everything else
IMG00101-20090125-15481.jpg
IMG00103-20090125-15491.jpg
IMG00106-20090125-17371.jpg

That's torture man, why you gotta go and post something like that when i'm sitting here eating soup.

Had some good flatiron steak here...(is that a real cut????), it was quite good.

I opted not to fire up the grill in the snow........*OH! I am SUCH a failure!!*;)

That all looks good.

You don't butterfly the lobster before grilling? I like to butterfly it because you can grill the meat side down first, and then when you flip it shell down, you can fill the shell with herbed butter for the meat to simmer in.

I'd like to try it your way though. Thanks for the pix!

yeah i used Scissors and i cut it on the bottom and then i put all the stuff on it... i did not split it all the way... i think they stay more Juicy that way...i was not looking to cook it fast i was taking my time i had a great fire going...

Seafood on the grill is super wombat good! What a coinky dinky...I did up some mahi mahi tonight and some salmon on the grill as well. Yours looks tres bon! Some of the most healthy stuff on the planet!

Cheers, TB.

mouth's watering....dang those look good...

I am also on a see-food diet....

Wow those look nice. I eat seafood about 3 times a week and most of the time it's on the grill in foil like you have yours. Just pulled some fresh White Sea Bass of the grill yesterday since they in close early.

thanks guys for everything you said i will be getting more stuff like this again ... i have been eye balling some shrimp at the HEB.... they are like a 1/2 pound shrimp and i think i i might try my hand at a whole lobster... they have been calling my name for a long time... we will see what happens and dont worry i will post pics for you guys... thanks again!!!:)

Back