• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Grow List for 2009

Hey All,

This is what I will be growing this year:

4 Datil
4 Fatalii
2 Naga Jolokia
4 Peach Habanero
1 Tobago Seasoning
1 Tabasco (newly added 18 May 2009)

Yes, I love c. chinense peppers! I am a "container farmer" and I have decided to go with seven gallon pots this year for everything to give them much more room than the three gallon pots I used last year. I will get some pictures as soon as I receive my plants and get everything going.

Steve

Will get a good flavoured hot harvest out of them.....and increasing the pot size is always a good thing :)

Nicely thought grow list,heat and flavor in equal measures which is great mind you those so called Tobagos can be anything but mild sometimes :)

nice list Steve...good luck this season...hope you have some fire coming your way

And I am happy to announce that I added a tabasco plant to my list this year! A lot of you are probably saying, "Wow, big friggin' deal!" But I can't help it - I love those little bastards!

I loved my tabasco plants the last two years, going with a different strain this year, short yellows. Awesome little peppers, imo.

Steve973 said:
And I am happy to announce that I added a tabasco plant to my list this year! A lot of you are probably saying, "Wow, big friggin' deal!" But I can't help it - I love those little bastards!

Great stuff. I actually added one to my list after I saw the monster plants AJ had.

I've got one tabasco going and it's just now starting to get some small peppers. Plenty more buds coming now though. :)

Back