• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

No surrender Joyner :flamethrower:
Glad your still in it.

My 1 sprout is doing ok, I swear it's died at least 4 times already though and twice yesterday.

:party:
20130309_085721_zps8ca04781.jpg

I have had no luck with these things. First off, I did not start these inside because I had moved my grow into the GH, so that's where I put them. I started 12 seeds, and not one has sprouted yet. I can only guess it's from the temperature swings in the GH, and I may have to set some shelves back up inside and give it another go.

Got first PKN hook yesterday, finally!
Planted another bunch directly outside in my small GH, i'll take some pics soon.

Datil

Hows everyone doing then? Mine is alive today.

Looking good Jamison, you are about 2 leafs ahead of mine, but not for long! Transplanted mine into a much larger pot the other day so just waiting for the roots to get lively and then POW! millions of pods everywhere. "yeah right", lol!

Glad your still in it Datil, yours will start to go mad soon with that lovely Italian sunshine just round the corner.

Good luck everyone, hope we are all doing ok. Dan are you still alive man?, been very quite recently - your not keeping quite because the butt sprayer 2000 drowned your plant are you? lol

Looks like I've got three little sprouts going, hoping to clear up some space and get them into fancy, highfalutin party cups soon. I thought I only had 2 going, then one just randomly appeared and shot up like a rocket the other day, huzzah!

Watch out, one of them is gonna be the plant to beat :D

mine is slowly growing. Is it normal for prik kee noo suan's? the growth is slow compare to others

Mine seems to be growing very slowly compared to my other plants (The ones that has survive my unintentional destruction anyway, lol) But looking at how much Dan's plant has grown I think maybe this is the case for this variety. I'm sure TGPS or Joyner will be able to shed some light as they are the masters of the PKN

Looking good Dan, mines not that far behind yours, same as Jamison's plant, mine is about 2 leafs behind. Will throw a picture of mine up later so everyone can have a laugh :lol:

SeamW , your guna need all 3 of those to win this. haha only joking mate. I only managed to get 1 to sprout out of 9 seeds, so your ahead of me already on that part. I do however have 3 seeds left over...just in case! Always have a plan B...and C..and if your me, a plan D (which is to bride Joyner to send me one of his plants to claim as mine) ;)

Back