• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

No , I understood, was just askin if you needed more rat tird seeds.

Got it. My bad. Thanks, but if I don't get any hooks by tomorrow, I'll sow what I have left. That's one thing about people like you on this board. No one will let you go without seeds! Awesome!

Got it. My bad. Thanks, but if I don't get any hooks by tomorrow, I'll sow what I have left. That's one thing about people like you on this board. No one will let you go without seeds! Awesome!
Very true, the fact super hots sprouted and were planted after the rat turds, pretty sure mine are not going to hook. My own rat turd plant is on 2nd set of true leaves and was only planted a few days before.

Very true, the fact super hots sprouted and were planted after the rat turds, pretty sure mine are not going to hook. My own rat turd plant is on 2nd set of true leaves and was only planted a few days before.

Same thing here. I planted 8 rat turd seeds and although I do have one sprout, I have 7 that have not popped. 5 days after I put them in soil I planted some bhut jolokais because I decided I didn't have enough growing already. :rolleyes: I have 3 bhut sprouts and 1 hook already. Somehow I don't think the rest of the Priks are going to sprout.

I had great germ rates on mine. 3/4 planted hooked. I put my best sprout in it's 5gal DWC home last night.
I'm thinking another 24 hours in plain tap water, then I'll add some bio-root to encourage faster root development.

1a41591b910645270106befabdd3426c_zps77b0796a.jpg

Guy do not give up hope. I planted 35 seeds like over a month ago and they are germinating one by one slowly. Kind of odd but I just kept caring for them and still getting germination...

Still waiting for hooks but no rush, spring is around the corner and italian sun will make them fly :)

Cya

Datil

I had three up and one radicle popped.......

then I forgot to check moisture level yesterday morning. I am down to 1 plant left......

I guess that will be my entry (unless I get some more to germ)

I had about 8 hooks this morning. I took pictures, then proceeded to accidentally erase over 500 pictures from my phone.

To all of you who didn't get any germination... I apologize, I am sure the seeds got crushed due to my poor packaging. Lesson learned, won't happen again.

I had about 8 hooks this morning. I took pictures, then proceeded to accidentally erase over 500 pictures from my phone.

To all of you who didn't get any germination... I apologize, I am sure the seeds got crushed due to my poor packaging. Lesson learned, won't happen again.

aw man, that picture thing sucks.

I like your growing media. What is this?

I use a variety of media. This one is Pro-Mix topped with 1 cm of vermiculite. This makes it easy to start large amounts of seeds. I don't have to bury each seed individually, I just drop a seed into each cell then top the whole tray off with the vermiculite. I also find that the trays I do this way have fewer "helmet heads"

Back