• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

Pic as of yesterday.......you guys are so screwed...

http://i1186.photobu...li/IMG_2263.jpg

I kid I kid....these are my soldiers standing at attention. Ready to do work!

(Shane your picture of the waterfall had me dying with laughter)

IMG_6737.jpg

Shane is a great, compassionate man gonna send me transplant since NONE of my BL's have hooked. Nothing different everything else has hooked. I think you are as compassionate and wonderful . . . as Shane, more awesome than his "hydro-set-up" :rofl: NAY: wondrously wonderful, David! Hint? :rolleyes: j/k . . . sorta. NICE babies, Mr. D!

This is my early season Birgit from 2010,,the one these seeds came from :P

7-31-10forrealz.jpg

:cool:
Kevin

"To be fair" Kev, you'd give up ya . . . "feed." :D But since I can't get BL to hook, and the Yellow Bouquet is???????? Totally weird. But weird stuff happens: like size those 4 BL's. Peace, sweetie! ;)

Dang Annie...keep your pantie um pants on! I only got the four sprouts so far...if I get a couple more I will send you one. I'll have to wait a bit until its big enough...I dunno, I think we split the accolades if I start the plant! Especially if I keep it on my super secret turbo grow routine for a few weeks...heck what does shipping cost on a 4' plant?

Dang Annie...keep your pantie um pants on! I only got the four sprouts so far...if I get a couple more I will send you one. I'll have to wait a bit until its big enough...I dunno, I think we split the accolades if I start the plant! Especially if I keep it on my super secret turbo grow routine for a few weeks...heck what does shipping cost on a 4' plant?

On the first, I don't do them but pants, yes. :rofl: Shipping on a tree? You got Birgit to tree size already? What a man, what a man! We'll cross that limb when we get to it, darlingest Shane! Of course we split accolades! I like your hydro-turbo . . . btw. Did I tell you how much I just like YOU . . . okay, okay, OverthaTOP :rofl:

As of the day I have three up and growing out of twelve seeds and 16 days later. No pics yet I'm using a loaner computer till mine gets fixed and I can come up with enough money to get a small memory chip for my cam. Getting my computer fixed is my main goal which will cost me some as I need a new driver and vidio program, Damn if it would have happened last month I'd be in good shape, but this month I have already put out all my cash.
But I'm in the running Now, so look out people. Oh yah Oh yah.

I have a question on the rules (or lack thereof :) )...If I am lucky enough to have, say 10-12 seedlings eventually, can I plant them all in a circle around a tree, and let them grow as a group until they encompass and dominate the tree. Then just measure the height of the tallest part of the Birgit's Locato Community?

I have a question on the rules (or lack thereof :) )...If I am lucky enough to have, say 10-12 seedlings eventually, can I plant them all in a circle around a tree, and let them grow as a group until they encompass and dominate the tree. Then just measure the height of the tallest part of the Birgit's Locato Community?

I think that is a wonderful idea . . . and if you could graft them together . . . :clap:

I would plant the all in a single 1 gallon pot to really concentrate their energy up instead of all that wasted downward growth...under the dirt!

Back