• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

Nice Shane, mine was addicted to a certain hormone that made it grow like that. I have since made it go 'cold turkey'. Or maybe it was just nature, who knows.

got pods now

Damn Noah I though for sure you were holding out. My biggest does not look good, Got mites and some type of wilt . Say a prayer for it. Have two guys about a foot (in Containers) tall may have to put in the ground in the front yard. Don't tell my wife  :shh:

Kind of blends into the background weeds but here's mine a few days ago. It's a bit over 3'.
IMAG0730.jpg

Only 5' to go to catch up!........... Doh!

romy6 said:
Damn Noah I though for sure you were holding out. My biggest does not look good, Got mites and some type of wilt . Say a prayer for it. Have two guys about a foot (in Containers) tall may have to put in the ground in the front yard. Don't tell my wife  :shh:
I was hoping so too but alas, no. Granted I was a bit busy earlier in the year with the babe though. Ill be back!!!

romy6 said:
Only liked that one for hiding the plant in the front yard...sorry your biggun is not so healthy. I am sending good vibes your way brotha! 

Dshlogg said:
Kind of blends into the background weeds but here's mine a few days ago. It's a bit over 3'.

Only 5' to go to catch up!........... Doh!

I think you win the prize for the biggest comeback!!!   That thing look like a goner just a few weeks back, and now do I see a pod on there?  Nice job!

highalt said:

I think you win the prize for the biggest comeback!!!   That thing look like a goner just a few weeks back, and now do I see a pod on there?  Nice job!
Woot...yup! I see at least 5 or 6 on that badboy! 

I hear ya', Jamie!  Mine quit putting on height a couple of weeks ago, and now is loading up on pods.

isL7ga7.jpg

fxmUTkv.jpg

My Mulato Isleno is probably my tallest plant so far this season, and it's only maybe 3 1/2' tall ...

Thanks for the props fellas. My Birgit is celebrating the big 4-0 today. 40 inches that is. Looks kinda scraggly but its putting on branches and pods at an impressive rate right now. Hope it can keep it up.

IMAG0736.jpg

Any contest where the consolation prize is a BA plant and a basket of home grown pods ain't too shabby! It ain't over till its over. Gary, John and Rich can never be counted out...and there is a silent majority out there that leaves me wondering if someone is gonna show up last minute with a tree.  I am sad to hear about your plants Jamie and Denniz. Sucks...

Picked a few dozen pods today...ahhhh, they sure are refreshing. Nice, sweet, mellow...with a nice bite of about the perfect heat. Anyone got a favorite thing to do with these bad boys? Powder??? Sauce??? Recipes???

Might snap a few pics tomorrow. 

Those will bounce right back. I thought it was bad! Little sulphur will clean that right up. I see almost no infection there. You pruned the spotted leaves off so that's good. Get those babies in some bigger homes! They will love you for it

Back