• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

What a pic John! 
12917290234_bbd2b2d9dc_o.jpg
Heavenly bro  :cool:

Kevin

To add to my previous post. After 2 weeks and no seeds germinated I'd thought I'd messed up somewhere and killed the seeds. Ordered some more from pepperlover on Sunday to try to make up for it and try to stay in the growdown. Seeds arrived today, and naturally the seeds I received from wayright decided to start popping today. I really need to stop being so impatient lol. 

MeatHead1313 said:
To add to my previous post. After 2 weeks and no seeds germinated I'd thought I'd messed up somewhere and killed the seeds. Ordered some more from pepperlover on Sunday to try to make up for it and try to stay in the growdown. Seeds arrived today, and naturally the seeds I received from wayright decided to start popping today. I really need to stop being so impatient lol. 
Shoulda asked for more man!! Glad they are finally popping!! 

If anyone else I sent seeds to,,,thinks they arent gonna pop, I have more if you ask nice!  :P

My best contender holds one middle finger up to all the other Chuncho:high:

:cool:
Kevin

wayright said:

If anyone else I sent seeds to,,,thinks they arent gonna pop, I have more if you ask nice!  :P

Kevin
Didn't want to impose after already receiving seeds from you for nothing. Figured I screwed up so I should pay to play lol. Good hing is a co worker likes to grow tobasco's and make his on sauce so may start some of the PL seeds and give the starts to him to try. 

wayright said:

Kevin
Damn man...I am sorry, you're so far behind. Might as well pack it in brother. There's always next season.

Whoops, I spoke too soon, let me take a moment to bow to the king!!! What kind of jungle juice are you using King Shane???

fiogga said:
Whoops, I spoke too soon, let me take a moment to bow to the king!!! What kind of jungle juice are you using King Shane???
Haha...KingDenniz is the only "King" on here...I don't feed mine due to the high nute content of the potting soil I use...I give them lots of light, errr...uhhhh, from 20 100w incandescent bulbs placed right down on top of the plants!
romy6 said:

They look like they may have some disease. Time to scrap and start over  :mope:

Terravexti said:
Yhea, I think your over/under watering.
Yeah...I had mama throw put them all down the garbage disposal this morning. 

I had number two pop last night. :woohoo:

Got me to thinking, Jamie has been saying that there really are no rules to this contest, so if I could pull it off, I could graft the two plants together when they are 5' tall and have a 10' tall plant. :think: :think: :think: I'm going to have to give this some thought.

;)

Of course, if I am successful, Shane will just graft all 5 of his together. :doh:

Jeff H said:
I had number two pop last night. :woohoo:

Got me to thinking, Jamie has been saying that there really are no rules to this contest, so if I could pull it off, I could graft the two plants together when they are 5' tall and have a 10' tall plant. :think: :think: :think: I'm going to have to give this some thought.

;)

Of course, if I am successful, Shane will just graft all 5 of his together. :doh:
There was a "no grafting" clause in the last one...but I ain't the boss. Plus, not sure 10' is gonna be good enough.

Wayright can I send you a sase for some more seeds? still nothing germed every other seed did but these and my 7pot yellows:( I have more yellow 7 seeds just don't have any more of these ones and I want to participate...

Thanks Tyler

Back