• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

Got the seeds right on time yesterday (Feb 14). Thanks John! I just happened to have this row of 5 Jiffy Pots open in one of my germ trays...There was apparently a cosmic reason I couldn't find the seeds I intended for this row...

Look out Shane.... :P  LET'S DO THIS!

chuncho_sow1.jpg

stc3248 said:
[SIZE=8.181818008422852px]You talking to me??? You talking to me???? You talking to me??? YOU TALKING TO ME???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Bring it on Mr. Chickenpants!!![/SIZE]

Lol...You Cali boys may have your giant redwoods, but here in Louisiana we know a little bit about growing C. frustescens...

tabasco1.jpg

windchicken said:

Lol...You Cali boys may have your giant redwoods, but here in Louisiana we know a little bit about growing C. frustescens...

tabasco1.jpg
Blah...Blah...blazy-blahblah.

Seed+dirt+water...how hard can this be??? 

I have never grown one of these fruity-essence thingies before...but I am sure it ain't that different.

Planted the seeds...crossing my fingers...now trying to post photos

Tried to post photo without success from dropbox.  Placed the url for the photo between the bracketed items in the photo attachment box and received an error message that it was not supported for this community.  Any suggestions?

Back