contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Pepper-Guru said:
Shit, I still need to order a few seeds! Broke out the HPS today ;) Current, non competition seedlings are popping everyday :)
You didn't get yours yet?
SL3 said:
5 out of 6 so far. Can't believe out of 60 various seeds sown on the same day that these guys were one of the very last to pop. 

Like the looks of that mix. Similar to the magik moss they sell at my local feed store.

my guess is my (not so) large Orange Thai will be about 5'. That is unless I succeed in killing it, still hoping to get more than the one hook I currently have going on. Lol 25 pages and were just now getting the first round of hooks.

Edit:
after posting this, I went back to check them again, and had two more up out of my four.  :party:

Alright, I know I'm a little late to the party, but I had some difficulty getting seeds (read: USPS has issues). They are here now, and will be in the dirt in 30 minutes.

20150226_182206.jpg

I've had 3 seeds on paper towels after a 2 day soak.  Thought they would show roots fast but nothing happening.  Thought something was wrong as a bunch of other seeds, including some Morugas, started at the same time were already growing.

Finally had the first LOT root last night and seed is in the dirt as of this morning:

And another root just this evening!

Back