• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

For the people ordering your own seeds. Make sure they are "large" orange thai,completely different plant than regular orange thai. There are plenty of seeds and three of us shipping. I would just be patient and get what everyone is growing. The regular orange thai is a shrub and does not grow very tall.

Sorry for the late arrival   :oops:  but I'm interested, too, providing there are
some seeds still available.  Haven't done one of these before, but the
grow log posts are always a hoot!

I'll grow it in the same place the 10' Goat's Weed cross grew last year!   :D

Jamie has my addy, but I can send it again to John or Kevin if need be!

Thanks, fellas!

Noah Yates said:
Is the orange thai from refining fire chiles actually the large orange thai?  In this review, which was done for jim duffy, the reviewer reads a prepared description (probably from jim) where he calls it a "large orange thai."  At 1 minute 16 seconds:
Also... in description on the website it reads "large orange thai."
http://store.myorganicseeds.com/Orange-Thai-Pepper-10-Seeds-P4955909.aspx

Am I going to be OK? :rolleyes:

Unless you are dead set on buying your own..........you could just ask us for some

:cool:
Kevin

Yeah, Scott, I agree.  I was planning on growing an Orange Thai this season anyway,
so I'd much rather use this one to have a good comparison with all the others.

Later:  Went back and looked at the video - sounds like a great addition to the grow
season!

PaulG said:
Yeah, Scott, I agree.  I was planning on growing an Orange Thai this season anyway,
so I'd much rather use this one to have a good comparison with all the others.

Later:  Went back and looked at the video - sounds like a great addition to the grow
season!
 I will send ya some seeds soon Paul . Glad to have you in the competition .  :onfire:

Got my seeds today,thank you very much.

Side note: looks they have been tampered with? I see romy6 is already trying to make sure I dont win ;)

So cool im off to sow them as we speak.

Im just messing  :rofl:

Back