contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
anyone know what credentials you need to sell peppers at a flea market?

not sure about flea markets but farmers market all you need to do is pay. 
One the orange thai got some new shoes along with some other plants. 

Blue/purple pot

Debating on putting either the fidalga roxa or the large orange thai in this half barrel

I’m embarrassed to even show my Thai plants right now, as I feel I’m part of some cruel joke.  These are the slowest growing plants in my entire collection. They were 4 inches when I brought them outside 40 days ago. They are now 4 ½ inches tall after being potted up. I left two in cups as backups and they might be a whole 5 inches tall.

I did have a bad PH problem that stunted some of my plants, but that has been corrected and everything else that came out at the same time is now 4 times larger than the Thai plants. Yep I’m pretty sure one of you sent me “Dwarf” Orange Thai seeds.  :confused:

D3monic said:
not sure about flea markets but farmers market all you need to do is pay. One the orange thai got some new shoes along with some other plants.   Blue/purple pot  Debating on putting either the fidalga roxa or the large orange thai in this half barrel 
i'd put the roxa in there and dig a hole in one of your raised beds for the thai.

That is beautimous

WP_20150429_18_01_36_Pro_zpstet62ehx.jpg

:cool:
Kevin

Back