• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Planted out the bigger of my two yesterday. 

eQUpclel.jpg

'Read em and weep!!!!'  XD

My two great, noble hopes were transplanted into their final positions atop a mount of glory.  That, ladies and gentlemen, is 30 gallons of home made worm castings, 10 gallons of composted horse manure, a teaspoon of glacial rock dust, a teaspoon of azomite, a cup of plant tone, a half cup of epsom salt,  3 tablespoons of fish bone meal, 3 tablespoons of kelp meal, 1.5 tractor scoops of very well-aged mulch, and a secret ingredient.
IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

Noah Yates said:

My two great, noble hopes were transplanted into their final positions atop a mount of glory.  That, ladies and gentlemen, is 30 gallons of home made worm castings, 10 gallons of composted horse manure, a teaspoon of glacial rock dust, a teaspoon of azomite, a cup of plant tone, a half cup of epsom salt,  3 tablespoons of fish bone meal, 3 tablespoons of kelp meal, 1.5 tractor scoops of very well-aged mulch, and a secret ingredient.
IMG_1079.JPG
IMG_1076.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
Love the light shining down on it....or is shining out of the plant!? Must be a hell of a secret ingredient to shoot light beams out.

Noah Yates said:

attachicon.gif
IMG_1079.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_1076.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_1077.JPG
And the secret ingredient is..........WATER! With all those nutes and pampering, I predict a wide-assed Orange Thai...4' tall; 6' wide!

Roguejim said:
And the secret ingredient is..........WATER! With all those nutes and pampering, I predict a wide-assed Orange Thai...4' tall; 6' wide!
I predict 7' tall & 12' wide for Noah's plants!
maximumcapsicum said:
BgGTWdi.jpg

Looks like we had about a 50% size increase last month. Not bad considering the nighttime temps dipped a little over the last two weeks. We'll keep on growin.
i predict yours to be 8'6'' tall and 4' wide! 8)!

Been a while since I posted here, but honestly mine didn't grow by leaps and bounds in the grow room. Consequently Mine might not be the biggest yet, but they will be, just give them time and lots of sun. .

I ended up planting 4 of the 6 I started. Let me introduce you all to them.

20150506_195432.jpg

20150506_195436.jpg

20150506_195445.jpg

20150506_195452.jpg

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
Whewy that is gonna be a mean plant to beat. How much sacrificed goats blood you adding to the reservoir?
Jeff H said:
Been a while since I posted here, but honestly mine didn't grow by leaps and bounds in the grow room. Consequently Mine might not be the biggest yet, but they will be, just give them time and lots of sun. .

I ended up planting 4 of the 6 I started. Let me introduce you all to them.

20150506_195432.jpg

20150506_195436.jpg

20150506_195445.jpg

20150506_195452.jpg
They are all flawless Jeff. They're gonna go nuts when they start soaking up that sun.

Back