• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

randyp said:
My brothers and sisters it would be a wonderful thing if I was to be included in yer little twisted game of who has the biggest.Consider this my plea to be a part of the Class of 2016.
The LOT from, last year is now included in large parts of my sausages and other foods I prep for my sissy buddies who cant handle the heat,
  Good luck to all that get the golden ticket in their Wonka bar,admitting them to the Super Bowl of peppers.
I just got into your "Twister Dust" and let me tell you, a little goes far!

I am confused.  How are you folks getting seeds?  I just did a google search and found one place that listed it as a C. annuum...

Ok.  I see now.  I am a dummy.  Perhaps I should actually read the first post all the way through.  

I would like to be in, if seeds are still available.

Thanks!

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
ok everybody.... now is the time to let the rest of the growers in on all your secret growing techniques!   :shh:

Snow helps with germination by keeping the ground warmer than the air.
C20DE80E-FAEB-46F4-9F24-1F7D9E42C92B_zpsq8wrpesz.jpg

Water sprouts with bleach to prevent mold early on.

clorox-bleach_zpswtwowfgi.jpg

I am in! 

Last years completely failed to thrive btw.  I think it was over watered.  Grew to about 10in then shrank away to nothingness. 

I do have a few questions about one of my hair brained schemes to run by the judges as well...   muahahahah!!!

Back