• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2019 Sri Lanka - Chilli Red!

Surprise appearance this morning. A seed in another
RockWool cube has a strong radicle showing. That
makes 4/5 so far. 

_o/ Hats off to Andy and Rich!
Thanks for the great seeds!
B462E17C-7B24-4633-962D-164E34F82E7F.jpeg

Edmick said:
There's no shame in losing ya'll. My nutrient regimen make sho all yo plants don't win! Lol

Let me see a close up of that flower bud when you get a chance please sir...need to see what it looks like. 
violentglitter said:
After my last post that I only had one seedling, and none of the others I put into a cup with paper towel were showing any signs of doing anything, they heard me. I had looked at them that morning, and no sign of anything. *Immediately* after posting I checked, and all 5 came to life. 

They are in K-cups right now. 

... K-cups still filled with coffee of course, for anyone who still needs to start some and wants to use the idea.  :hell:
The caffeine is sure to wake them up and get them going!
Sorry...I just updated your firmware, things should be go to go now. 

PaulG said:
Wow, someone who started later than I did!

You'll probably pass up my 6-day old seedlings
in no time, I'm sure, Neil!

Well I am still waiting for my seeds to arrive down here in South Africa . They were posted by Guru in Dec but our lovely post office is SOOOOO rubbish that it is sitting somewhere between the main distribution hub and my local post office.

So I guess you are all way ahead of me and I'm losing any chance of even getting a semi-decent grow in this year

But growing plants is teaching me patience... so I will wait... some more...

HydroPepper said:

Well I am still waiting for my seeds to arrive down here in South Africa . They were posted by Guru in Dec but our lovely post office is SOOOOO rubbish that it is sitting somewhere between the main distribution hub and my local post office.
So I guess you are all way ahead of me and I'm losing any chance of even getting a semi-decent grow in this year

But growing plants is teaching me patience... so I will wait... some more...
Aw dude, no worries! I'm here in Arctic Substation Aught-Niner and have yet to even think about the OxyClean presoak!

2019-02-25 09.15.15.jpg

Back