• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

My two in the green pots are 3 weeks old today. They are a little rough as my dog drop his ball under the small table knocked these plants over. The one super yellow looking, been sitting in the kitchen not getting much love.

I am leaning to the one in the back right for entry, but going to wait another few weeks and see how they do.

growdown_1.jpg

Joshuap2000 said:
My two in the green pots are 3 weeks old today. They are a little rough as my dog drop his ball under the small table knocked these plants over. The one super yellow looking, been sitting in the kitchen not getting much love.

I am leaning to the one in the back right for entry, but going to wait another few weeks and see how they do.

attachicon.gif
growdown_1.jpg

No no no, these have cancer. You better throw them in the compost bin and start over. 

PaulG said:

Nah, you have lots and lots of time, Andy.

July may even be a little early!

That's right and then, if you still think that you're a bit late here's a gem of advice to catch up with us: crack all your seeds open, dig out the embryos and lay them straight over your sprouting media. This little stress should quickly induce germination plus it's 100% guaranteed that you won't fuck with helmet head!

Excellent choice as it seems to countain capsaïcin as an added bonus ingredient!

Attachments

• Caution.JPG
    Caution.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 66
Let's pretend a friend of mine (no-no, not me...) was using Veet to remove those ugly hair, would it be considered as "legit" stuff??

Back