contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

First signs of life, better late than never and just like that I am officially in the running.

Lucky for me I thought to soak these suckers in antifreeze before sprouting. The superior frost protection alone should be enough to push this little gem into the lead.

Attachments

• 20200224_133347.jpg
    20200224_133347.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200224_133057.jpg
    20200224_133057.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 61
Mr.joe said:
Here is the winner. I know most of you already quit probably next if you appl do. I picked it up last night and I was surprised to see all the roots coming from the bottom of the pot.

That wouldn't possibly be that "concentrated fertilizer" coating your fingers in that pic, would it?

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

stettoman said:

That wouldn't possibly be that "concentrated fertilizer" coating your fingers in that pic, would it?

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

No, that's good ol fashioned potting soil.

Mr.joe said:
Guaranteed to get rid of aphids too

Really kind offer Mr.joe but no aphids right now (or should I say yet...!). I'll keep that in mind though, just in case they swarm into my hop plants once again next summer!

Bou said:

Really kind offer Mr.joe but no aphids right now (or should I say yet...!). I'll keep that in mind though, just in case they swarm into my hop plants once again next summer!
I found some aphids last night :( I don't wanna start using the roundup quite yet tho. I think I'll try a things first

Back