• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

I voted, than i had just read the thread. Do we need to use seed from sse, or can I can i use the one i just got in the mail from refining chilies.
I was going to sow them tonight. I think mine are the yellow version, for a cross i plan on doing this year.

Joshuap2000 said:
I voted, than i had just read the thread. Do we need to use seed from sse, or can I can i use the one i just got in the mail from refining chilies.
I was going to sow them tonight. I think mine are the yellow version, for a cross i plan on doing this year.

Everyone must use seeds from same source. This helps keep everyone on an even playing field just in case one strain is far superior.

Mr.joe said:
Everyone must use seeds from same source. This helps keep everyone on an even playing field just in case one strain is far superior.
Thanks, i just order some, and i will keep one and try it out. Hopefully they ship soon.

Joshuap2000 said:

Joshuap2000 said:
Thanks, i just order some, and i will keep one and try it out. Hopefully they ship soon.

Seeds must be from same source and same batch. Proof of life will be required. 

Pepper-Guru said:

Seeds must be from same source and same batch. Proof of life will be required. 

What will I need to do for them for the proof of life? Will there be a new thread opening up soon? As soon as i get mine i am going to get them in the dirt.

Sinn said:
Anyone get a shipping confirmation?

Yeah I did earlier today (seeds ordered january 1st)

skullbiker said:
You should have gotten an order confirmation. That tells you how to track your order.

No tracking on my order confirmation, only in the shipment notification email

Bou said:

No tracking on my order confirmation, only in the shipment notification email

At the bottom of the confirmation email.

8B6B02C4-6103-4260-B0D5-7AE9CCBE2603.jpeg

skullbiker said:

At the bottom of the confirmation email.

Tracking was not available for me until I received the shipment notification (probably because I choose the "guest checkout" option...)

Back