• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
grow em fast and you better show up top 3 cuz you got the weather advantage over these clowns  :rofl:
still got a plant for me to pick up after lockdown?  :drunk:  :crazy:  :cheers:
Maybe, whats it worth to babysit a plant for a month? You do realize that with one of my plants you would be the only competition I have. I suppose I could give it some growth retarder to make sure I keep an edge![emoji6]

PaulG said:
I was wondering where all the smack talk was.

I'm not disappointed!

Welcome to tha RUMBLE Paul!!

giphy.gif

skullbiker said:
Maybe, whats it worth to babysit a plant for a month? You do realize that with one of my plants you would be the only competition I have. I suppose I could give it some growth retarder to make sure I keep an edge![emoji6]

haha I’ll bring seeds, surely I have something you’d be down to grow. 
as for the plants retarded just put em in more shade, that’ll slow em down  :rofl:  :banghead:

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:

haha I’ll bring seeds, surely I have something you’d be down to grow. 
as for the plants retarded just put em in more shade, that’ll slow em down  :rofl:  :banghead:
Well, there is only one type of superhot seeds I am still looking for(a good Brainstrain Red that has not been crossed with anything). Other than that just good edible peppers that can be used for a good portion of a meal. As far as the plants, I can just treat them like everyone else would, that should hold them back. hahahahaha

skullbiker said:
Well, there is only one type of superhot seeds I am still looking for(a good Brainstrain Red that has not been crossed with anything). Other than that just good edible peppers that can be used for a good portion of a meal. As far as the plants, I can just treat them like everyone else would, that should hold them back. hahahahaha

I have not superhots too just not updated list. Nice burn old man  :mouthonfire:

Joshuap2000 said:
Since we all are showing off are plants, here is my little one. It has not seen any fertilizer to date. Sitting in 4" koord, and trying to think of what size to put it in next.
Cheers

attachicon.gif
Pepper.jpg

I would say, and I think the consensus will be, that the plant displayed is crying for a much smaller container now; these pepper plants go through phases of growth spurt/pause/growth spurt. Yours appears ready for a 16oz. Solo cup. If you can go smaller, by all means do so. Yes, trim the roots to fit, all the way to a bald root ball if necessary...

Happy to help... :cheers:

It's just what they were called at teh hydro store i use to work at. Its actually Kord, not sure why they called it that.

https://www.htgsupply.com/products/kord-square-pots-4-inch/

They nice are think, unlike nursery pots.

skullbiker said:
Since I am just an old farm boy originally from fly-over country, and nobody else asked, what the hell is a koord?[emoji848]

skullbiker said:
Since I am just an old farm boy originally from fly-over country, and nobody else asked, what the hell is a koord?[emoji848]

Also going by the name of "Kordlock"; think it use to be the name of the maker...

Back